In response to the COVID-19 pandemic I am taking some extra precautions to keep everyone safe and comfortable – below are a few things to keep in mind when setting up a fishing trip with Hilton Head Fishing Adventures.
- I am limiting the number of passengers that I carry to 2 adults or 1 adult and 2 kids per trip.
- If I get sick with flu like symptoms I will be canceling trips and if you are sick with flu like symptoms please do not try to come out fishing as I ill not be able to take you.
- Even though boats are small we will practice some social distancing so not to be on top of one another.
- I will keep a bucket of bleach water on the boat at all times to sanitize hard surfaces and equipment as we fish.
- I will be thoroughly sanitizing the boat and all equipment between trips.
- I will be sanitizing all kids life jackets between trips but you if feel more comfortable you might consider bringing your own life jackets for the kids. Please note that all kids under 13 must wear a life jacket while the boat is underway.
- Though I don’t require you to wear a mask I plan to wear my face buff during trips.
- Outside of this feel free to give me any other suggestions to ensure that you are confident and comfortable on our fishing adventures.
Thanks, Captain Charlie